Happy National Teddy Bear Day! Teddy bears are classic toys that provide comfort and soft snuggles to kids of all ages. Here are 10 fun, classic ways to play with teddy bears. If you can, #ShareABear with a child in need.
Snuggle is on a mission to #ShareABear with thousands of children in need. They’re donating 5,000 bears to charity, and we’re spreading the word! Snuggle® is the brand of premium-quality fabric conditioning that enables Moms to create even more snuggle-up moments. Only Snuggle delivers Snuggly Softness® and long-lasting freshness at a noticeable value to the leading brand.
Here’s our kiddo when he received his Snuggle bear.
10 Ways to Play with Teddy Bears
1. Dress up the bear.
2. Take the bear on a picnic.
3. Play doctor! A teddy bear makes a great patient.
4. Play school. Teach the teddy bear how to do something.
5. Go for a ride in the yard or driveway. Let the teddy bear on the bike or ride-on vehicle and take a little trip.
6. Draw a picture of the teddy bear.
7. Read a favorite bedtime story to the bear.
8. Host a tea party with the teddy bear as the guest of honor.
9. Take pictures of the bear with a play camera.
10. Push the teddy bear on the swings, or put him in the sandbox for some outdoor fun.
Will you share your teddy bear memories and stories? #ShareABear is a movement to show the world that something as small as gifting a teddy bear can brighten one’s day! Snuggle Bear will be making the world a softer place by personally donating teddy bears to people who need them most.
HOWEVER, Since Snuggle Bear can only spread the teddy bear magic so far, everyone’s help is needed! Snuggle is asking fans to share their favorite teddy bear memories through photos, stories, and videos the entire month of SeptemBEAR. Share your memory here!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Laundry Guide + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Teens - June 13, 2017
- 17 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Summer - June 12, 2017
- 16 Campfire Recipes to Feed a Hungry Family - May 31, 2017