Looking for a way to brighten up your home or spruce up your table setting for Easter? Look no further! We’ve found more than 10 bright and cheery Easter DIYs that you crafty folks are going to love. From fabric Easter baskets to gorgeous wreaths to adorn your door this Easter season, you’re sure to find something to make your space a little more colorful this Spring.
Can you believe we’re already through St. Patrick’s Day this year? It seems like time flies between Valentine’s Day and Easter. But truth be told, Easter was probably my favorite holiday as a kid. Yes, I loved it even more than Christmas. From putting on my new Sunday dress and hat (I was decked out, y’all) to swinging my Easter basket during the church egg hunt after Sunday School, nothing was more exciting than Easter Sunday.
So, in preparation for one of my favorite times of the year, here are some lovely Easter diys from our link party visitors over the past couple of weeks. I’ll be adding more ideas as they come in, so please check back!
Easy Easter DIYs to Spruce Up Your Home for Spring
Turn a wineglass upside down, paint it and make a super cute yellow chick wine glass to add to your table or mantle.
This gorgeous spring wreath will look great on your front door or above your mantle. It’s stunning and so simple!
Make someone smile with terra cotta bunny Easter baskets filled with Hershey kisses. I know that would make me happy.
DIY decorative Easter jars make a great gift for teachers or guests that you have over for Easter brunch.
If you have a Silhouette, try your hand at this lovely Easter pail. It’s so pretty!
To dress up your table, nothing beats these Easter bunny napkins. The kids will love helping you set the table if you give them this task to do!
Nothing could be easier than making this printable bunny banner to dress up your mantle or windows.
Just when you thought bunnies couldn’t get cuter, this bunny bunting with pom pom tails comes along. Doesn’t it just make you smile?
A simple Easter egg wreath is a terrific way to dress up your front door. This one’s really simple: all you need is a wreath, some ribbon, plastic eggs and a glue gun!
Speckled egg card holders can mark everyone’s place at the table for Easter brunch.
It’s not Easter-specific, but this spring pom pom wreath is bright and cheery and can carry you through the beginning of Spring all the way through Easter. It’s so colorful!
If I could sew, I’d definitely make one of these fabric Easter basket totes. Your kids can use them from year to year and even pass them down. Darling.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 118!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Letterpress Drawer Vertical Succulent Garden @ Dukes & Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Salvaged Wood Quilt Block Coasters & Ceramic Tile @ Knick of Time
Kimm’s favorite – Spring Book Page Bunny Garland @ The Purple Hydrangea
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Liz’s favorite – Hall Closet Organization @ Refined Rooms
Donella’s favorite – Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs @ (mainly) Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Cadbury Eggs @ Coupons and Freebies Mom
Lacie’s favorite – Boozy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes @ Cooking with Curls
Donna’s favorite – $5, 5 Minute Craft: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Wreath @ Carrie Elle
Joyce’s favorite – Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe @ The Jenny Revolution
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Laundry Guide + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Teens - June 13, 2017
- 17 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Summer - June 12, 2017
- 16 Campfire Recipes to Feed a Hungry Family - May 31, 2017