Can you believe St. Patrick’s Day is just a little over a week away? It’s time to find some fun recipes to surprise the kids with, so we’ve put together a great list of festive green, minty or shamrock-themed St. Patrick’s Day treats for you. Enjoy!
Our St. Patrick’s Day muddy buddies are one of our most popular recipes! Sweet and crunchy – what’s not to like?
And Lucky Charms cookies are a fun way to fit your favorite cereal into a dessert. We buy it for the marshmallows anyway, right?
No-bake pies are one of my favorite things in the universe. You get to look like a whiz in the kitchen but they’re really no effort at all! This chocolate fudge mint no-bake pie is the perfect dessert for St. Patrick’s Day!
Bake a batch of surprise inside cupcakes! You’ll find little bursts of green batter in every bite.
What’s better than a chocolate lava cake? A MINTY molten chocolate lava cake. Yum!
Lucky Charms cupcakes will make everyone feel lucky! The marshmallow cream icing is a nice touch.
I just have to try this minty shamrock cheeseball paired with vanilla wafers. It’s such a unique twist on the traditional dessert cheese ball!
Make some Lucky Charms chocolate drizzled popcorn and have a family movie night on St. Patrick’s Day.
Mint chocolate chip Oreo truffles are a hit any time of year. See our list of Oreo ball recipes if you love them as much as we do.
I think I’ve mentioned before that brownies are my favorite dessert. So these mint brownie dessert shooters are a MUST on my recipes-to-try list this March.
And while I’m on the topic of brownies, I’d love a HUGE pan of these mint chocolate brownies, pronto.
If you can find the limited edition green Lucky Charms, make these tasty clover bars for the kids.
Wake the kids up with a warm St. Patrick’s Day cinnamon bun on March 17th!
Easy marshmallow leprechaun hats would make a fun classroom snack for the kids.
So are these marshmallow pops!
Green shamrock gummy candies are lots of jiggly, wiggly fun.
Chocolate bark is an easy, versatile treat that you can change up for any holiday.
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 117!
Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Why Your Decluttering Isn’t Working and What To Do Instead @ Olives & Okra
Kim’s favorite – Paper Flower Tutorial @ Frog Prince Paperie
Angie’s favorite – Constructing A Folding Workbench With Storage @ Just Measuring Up
Heidi’s favorite – Turning An Old Basket Into A Hanging Lamp @ Recreated Designs
Donna’s favorite – Frayed Edge Appliqué Pillow @ i should be mopping the floor
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Eclairs @ Cincy Shopper
Lacie’s favorite – Rainbow Waffle Bar @ Gluesticks
Sherry’s favorite – St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops @ My Suburban Kitchen
Liz’s favorite – How to Meal Plan Using Pinterest @ The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
Donella’s favorite – Lephrechaun Muddy Buddies (Peanut Free) @ Cooking On The Front Burner
Joyce’s favorite – Eggshell Seed Starters @ Gluesticks
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 117 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Laundry Guide + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Teens - June 13, 2017
- 17 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Summer - June 12, 2017
- 16 Campfire Recipes to Feed a Hungry Family - May 31, 2017