Welcome back! It’s time for a whole new round of beautiful and thoughtful posts from around the web. We love seeing what everyone is sharing and writing about every week. Please like and share our social media accounts below so we can stay in touch! This week Kristi from The Classy Chapter has chosen her summertime favorites! These posts are sure to inspire you to make the most of these precious summer months.
Summer is the perfect time to try tasty recipes like this one:
Watermelon Limeade from Be Fed Again
But you don’t have to let your brain turn to mush just because summer’s here. Check out this super cool science experiment!
Hot and Cold Fireworks from Planet Smarty Pants
And you know we’re HUGE popsicle fans. Don’t these look yummy?
Nutella Popsicles from Forgetful Momma
Now it’s time to link up your family-friendly posts.
We have just a few simple rules you should read first.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016