Welcome to this week’s Get Your Shine On linky party. We’re so glad that you’ve stopped by. Donella from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops chose this week’s features, and we think that you’ll like them, too, especially if you have a sweet tooth. So let’s get to those yummy desserts and the party!
Here are a few of the tasty desserts linked up at last week’s party:
Snickers Ice Cream Cake from Thrifty Frugal Mom
Plum Crisp from Study at Home Mama
Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle from The Healthy Fit Foodie
Please visit the features and pin them from the original sources. Visit each other, too. It’s the nice thing to do. 🙂
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 11 Fall Porch Decorating Tips for a Gorgeous Autumn Display - July 21, 2017
- Banana Peach Smoothie Bowl - July 19, 2017
- 23 Gorgeous Suncatcher Crafts for Kids - July 13, 2017