Welcome back! It’s time for a whole new round of beautiful and thoughtful posts from around the web. We love seeing what everyone is sharing and writing about every week. Please like and share our social media accounts below so we can stay in touch! This week Kristen from Practical Mommy has chosen the features – all delicious summertime treats!
The Fourth of July is next weekend, so this week it’s all about Red, White and Blue Party food. What better way to celebrate our nation’s freedom, than to spend time with our friends and families with some yummy food.
Strawberry and Cottage Cheese Parfait from The Seaman Mom
Lemonade Vanilla Yogurt Ice Pops from Simply Wright
Sparkling Lemon Berry Iced Tea from The Seaman Mom
We have just a few rules for the party, which are pretty standard.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016
- Get Your Shine On Link Party #22 - July 9, 2015