Welcome to the fourth week of the Get Your Shine On link party. Thanks so much for stopping by to link up your projects with us. I’ve been a little late getting this thing live each week–the flu will do that to you! So, if you don’t see it up by 9 pm Wednesday, check back around midnight or on Thursday morning. Now, let’s get on with the party!
Kristi and I have had a couple of light weeks, so we’ll share more of our posts with you next week. Of course, you can always take a look around both of our blogs, too. Follow us on Facebook for daily updates from us!
Each week, we feature our favorite posts across our Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and StumbleUpon accounts. Be sure to follow us so you’ll see when your post is shared!
We have a special Pinterest board for the links that are shared with us at Get Your Shine On Thursdays. Check it out!
Our favorite post from last week were these amazing bar stool makeovers from U.S.S. Crafty. We love the bright, bold patterned fabric she chose to coordinate with her kitchen!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
Our party will go live every Wednesday night at 9 pm EST. And we know how frustrating it can be to be the last person to a link-up party. That’s why we’ve randomized the links–everyone has a chance to be featured near the top!
Time to party!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016