Welcome to Week 6 of the Get Your Shine On link party. We’re so excited that you decided to stop by to share your projects, recipes and awesome posts with us!
There were plenty of yummy recipes and informative posts linked up last week, so it was hard to choose our favorites!
Before we get to our features, we’d love for you to follow us to get updates on our latest posts. You’ll also see your posts shared across our social media accounts throughout the week!
On to the features!
The most popular link was this roundup from Thrifty Momma’s Tips:
And I’m on the search for healthy (preferably low-carb) and QUICK dinner recipes, so when I saw the Easy Oven-Baked Salmon from Couponin’ Diva, I knew I had to add that to my list of recipes to try. It looks so delicious and savory!
Kristi really enjoys food with some kick, so her favorite was the Chipotle Garlic Marinade from Creative Mama, Messy House. And this is Renee’s second week as one of our features, so you know she has some really amazing posts. Go check out her blog!
Now it’s time for you to show us your favorite posts! Link up your best recipes, crafts, DIY projects or awesome tips.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
Our party will go live every Wednesday night at 9 pm EST. And we know how frustrating it can be to be the last person to a link-up party. That’s why we’ve randomized the links–everyone has a chance to be featured near the top!
Let’s see those awesome posts!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016