Pack some healthy veggies into your breakfast or post-workout drink with our yummy green cantaloupe smoothie. This version is made with kale, but if kale is a bit too bitter for your liking, you can substitute spinach without a problem. Either way, this green smoothie is one that you’ll enjoy all summer long.
Green Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe
As we mentioned above, it’s easy to substitute spinach into this smoothie if kale isn’t your thing or if you don’t have any. It took me a few tries to get used to kale even though I like most green veggies, but once I got used to it, I began using it a lot more! Spinach offers a milder flavor, so it’s easy to blend with just about any fruit. Kale has a bit of a bitter taste, but once you become accustomed to it, you’ll love adding it to your fruit smoothies, too.
If you have trouble getting your kids to eat their green veggies, smoothies are a wonderful way to sneak them in. That’s how we get our kiddo to eat spinach!
Try kale or spinach with other fruits, too, like mango, pineapple, kiwi and more. Our favorite green smoothie is the Pineapple Mango Green Smoothie from our other site, Daily Smoothie. It’s absolutely delicious — a tropical drink packed with loads of good-for-you vitamins and nutrients.
Green Cantaloupe Smoothie
This green cantaloupe smoothie is a tasty, fruity way to add some healthy green veggies to your diet.
- 1 cup cantaloupe, chopped
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1/2-2 cups packed kale
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a smoothie blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this cantaloupe green smoothie, try these delicious and healthy smoothie recipes:
- Kiwi Lime Banana Smoothie
- Healthy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Banana Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
- Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Beaded Pumpkin Craft for Kids - September 25, 2017
- 12 Lunch Packing Hacks Every Mom Should Know - September 13, 2017
- Organization and Study Tips for Non-Traditional Students - September 6, 2017