Tired of the same old dessert? Want something with a little crunch… a little kick to the tastebuds? This Nestlé® Crunch® dessert dip is your life hack to boredom.
We used Nestlé® Crunch® Fun Size Chocolate Bars: Delicious real milk chocolate and light airy crisped rice perfectly portioned, individually wrapped treats – these Fun Size bars shake things up! These shareable, bars deliver a mouthwatering escape from the mundane, and a routine-busting crunch!
Here’s how you make the Nestlé® Crunch® dessert dip:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce + extra for garnish, if desired
- 8 fun-size Nestlé® Crunch® bars
- apples for dipping
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add 1 c. granulated sugar to the cream cheese.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons caramel sauce.
- Using a mixer, beat at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
- Crush Nestlé® Crunch® fun size bars, and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with extra caramel sauce, if desired.
- Serve with apples or cookies.
See? The recipe is super easy, and it’s definitely a change from your traditional dessert. The crunch from the Nestlé® Crunch® bars gave the dip an amazing texture. We all loved it, and that’s rare for us! This would also be delicious with some cookies, but the crunch and tartness of the apples helped balance out the sweetness.
Want to keep up with the latest Nestlé® Crunch® news? Visit their Facebook page!
And, to add a little more sweetness to your day, we’re hosting a $20 PayPal giveaway. Enter via RaffleCopter below! Winner will be chosen 9/30/2015 and notified by email.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Laundry Guide + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Teens - June 13, 2017
- 17 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Summer - June 12, 2017
- 16 Campfire Recipes to Feed a Hungry Family - May 31, 2017