Hot kids are cranky kids, and no mom can deal with that in the heat of the summer. Keep your kids cool and happy with these 10 yummy slushie recipes for kids. Whether you’re okay with a little sugar or are looking for healthier options to cool down, you’ll find a great slushie recipe here!
Our homemade cherry slushie is our most popular drink recipe. If sugary drinks are on your no-no list, skip this one. But if you let your kids indulge in a sugary treat now and then, this one is delicious!
Speaking of cherry drinks, you don’t want to miss this fresh cherry lemonade slush. Make it with homemade lemonade or your favorite store brand.
Change out the cherries for raspberries and you have a fruity and fabulous raspberry lemonade slush. What a gorgeous drink!
Make an ice strawberry slush for a light and healthy drink that’ll really cool you down.
This orange creamsicle slush can be made a little lighter by using almond milk and skipping the sugar in favor of a natural sweetener like honey. Or it may be sweet enough on its own to suit your tastes!
For a tart, refreshing drink this summer, try our Strawberry Orange Slushie. It’s my son’s favorite!
This orange pineapple slush sounds so tasty and tropical. This is next on my to-try list.
Make a lemon berry fruit slush for the kids during your next backyard bbq. They’ll be a big hit.
Feel good about the kids getting a bit of calcium and protein with this strawberry yogurt swirl slush.
These easy frozen slushies are made with your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid, so you know they’ll be a winner with the kids.
If you’re here for the Funtastic Friday party, let’s get to it!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 123!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Our Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal @ The Harper House
Donna’s favorite – New Use for Old Stuff @ Cut Off In the Keweenaw
Angie’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Donella’s favorite – 50+ ABC Activities for Toddlers @ my bored toddler
Debra’s favorite – Lemon Curd Cheesecakes with NILLA Wafers Crust @ Gluesticks
Joyce’s favorite – Giving Money for Graduation with Unique Graduation Gifts @ The Country Chic Cottage
Heidi’s favorite – Homemade Poppy Seed Soap Recipes @ Gluesticks
Kimm’s favorite – Table and Chairs Makeover with Chalk Style Paint @ i should be mopping the floor
Lacie’s favorite – Fresh Fruit Arugula and Quinoa Salad @ Cooking on the Front Burners
Liz’s favorite – Make Your Own Stencils @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dip @ 5 Minutes for Mom
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 123 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 7 Best Gifts for Graduates - April 21, 2017
- 10 Yummy Slushie Recipes for Kids + Funtastic Friday 123 - April 20, 2017
- Essential Oil Mood Lifting Spray - April 19, 2017