Chicken Ritz Casserole
Yield 4-6 servings
This classic Chicken Ritz Casserole is our favorite comfort food meal. With creamy chunks of chicken and a buttery Ritz topping, it'll soon be a family favorite for you, too.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick butter
- poppy seeds for garnish (about 1 Tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the inside of a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream and cream of chicken soup until combined.
- Fold in the chicken until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish and top with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Pour melted butter over the crackers. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through and golden brown on top.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Glue Sticks and Gumdrops at https://gluesticksgumdrops.com/chicken-ritz-casserole-a-family-favorite/