Chicken, Potatoes and Peppers Skillet
Yield 4 servings
This chicken, potatoes and peppers skillet is an easy one pan meal to feed your family in under 30 minutes.
- 1.5 lbs. potatoes, cubed
- 2 c. chicken, cubed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- 2-3 tsp. homemade taco seasoning (or we like this one in stores)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet. Add chicken and heat about 5 minutes until the pieces are no longer pink. The chicken doesn't need to be completely done at this point.
- Add remaining olive oil, potatoes, onions, peppers and taco seasoning.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are tender.
Recipe by Glue Sticks and Gumdrops at https://gluesticksgumdrops.com/easy-chicken-dinner-recipe/