Welcome to this week’s Get Your Shine On linky party! We’re so glad that you’ve stopped by. Brittany from Pennies Into Pearls chose this week’s features, and this week is all about back to school. So let’s get to those fantastic posts and get this linky party started!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last week’s party:
DIY Back to School Number Props from Life Is Sweeter By Design
9 Back to School Items for Your Teen Daughter from Independent Smart Diva
Tips to Keep Your Child Healthy This School Year from Life is Sweeter by Design
Please visit the features and pin them from the original sources. Visit each other, too. It’s the nice thing to do. 🙂
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Heart Necklace Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids - January 12, 2018
- January Family Fun Bucket List - January 10, 2018
- Cheap Baby Shower Prize Idea + Pink and Gold Baby Shower - January 8, 2018