Happy September, everyone! Welcome back to another week at the Get Your Shine On party. This week’s links are based on my very favorite subject: science! Biology was my major in college (with a chemistry minor), so seeing several science posts linked up last week was a wonderful surprise.
Before we get to the features, make sure you’re following our social media accounts where we share many of your posts each week!
In case you’ve missed them, here are a few of our recent fall recipes.
This week’s Get Your Shine On features are all about fun science activities! Your kids will be delighted and amazed with these fun experiments and crafts.
Circuit Bugs from Steam Powered Family
Top 10 Summer Science Experiments for Kids by The Science Kiddo
Lego Science by Brain Power Boy
Please visit the original links to share and pin! Before we move on to the party, we have just a few rules.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Salad with Mac Sauce Dressing - February 21, 2018
- Homemade Laundry Detergent Powder – Only 3 Ingredients - February 19, 2018
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Recipe - February 13, 2018