Welcome to week 30 of the Get Your Shine On party. This week, Kristi from The Classy Chapter has chosen her favorite links for her absolute favorite topic: food! Before we get to the features, make sure you’re following our social media accounts where we share many of your posts each week!
Before we get to the features, I want to show you what we’ve been up to here at Glue Sticks and Gumdrops!
We got lots of use out of that pumpkin pie playdough, and it smelled so good every time the kiddo got it out of the fridge. The Back to School brownies will be a big hit in your kids’ lunchboxes, so make a batch of them ASAP. And who doesn’t love big, snuggly teddy bears? We’ve put together 10 ways to play with our snuggly little friends.
Now on to the features! This week’s favorites are all about tasty recipes. Don’t these look amazing?
Crock Pot Hot Apple Spice Cider from Super Heros and Teacups
Birthday Confetti Cinamon Rolls by The Gracious Wife
Paleo Scotch Eggs by OCD Kitchen
Please visit the original links to share and pin! Before we move on to the party, we have just a few rules.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Simple Tips to Get Rid of Mold in the Shower - April 22, 2019
- 7 Clever Ways to Clean with Peroxide - April 18, 2019
- 13 Foods to Pair with Mac and Cheese for a Complete Meatless Meal - April 2, 2019