Happy Fall, y’all! Welcome back to our 32nd week of the Get Your Shine On party! This week, Donella from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops has chosen her favorite links for some pumpkin-themed fall fun. Before we get to the features, make sure you’re following our social media accounts where we share many of your posts each week
Here are my absolute favorite posts from last week, all involving pumpkins. They’re delicious and fun!
I just love a good donut recipe, and this pumpkin version is a must-try for fall!
Purely Pumpkin Baked Donuts 3 Ways by Grounded and Surrounded
No time for baking? No problem! These pumpkin cheesecakes (in mason jars!) look divine.
No-Baked Pumpkin Cheesecake by Love Create Celebrate
After your tummies are full of pumpkin treats, head outside with the kiddos for a fun pumpkin science experiment!
Make a Pumpkin Volcano by There’s Just One Mommy
Now let’s get ready to party!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Simple Tips to Get Rid of Mold in the Shower - April 22, 2019
- 7 Clever Ways to Clean with Peroxide - April 18, 2019
- 13 Foods to Pair with Mac and Cheese for a Complete Meatless Meal - April 2, 2019