Welcome to this week’s Get Your Shine On linky party. We’re so glad that you’ve stopped by. Kristi from The Classy Chapter chose this week’s features, and we think that you’ll like them, too. So let’s get to those fantastic posts and get this linky party started!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last week’s party:
Dipped Ice Cream Cups from Daily Dose of Design
Homemade Baking Mix from Retro Housewife Goes Green
Wooden Wreath Sign from Where the Smiles Have Been
Please visit the features and pin them from the original sources. Visit each other, too. It’s the nice thing to do. 🙂
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Simple Tips to Get Rid of Mold in the Shower - April 22, 2019
- 7 Clever Ways to Clean with Peroxide - April 18, 2019
- 13 Foods to Pair with Mac and Cheese for a Complete Meatless Meal - April 2, 2019