We can hardly believe that we’re in our 10th week of the Get Your Shine On party. We’re constantly amazed at your creativity, and we love visiting and sharing your posts. We hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday with your families.
If you’re not following us on social media already, we’d love for you to do so. That way, you’ll know when we share your posts, and you can see the stuff that we’ve created, too.
Now let’s get to our favorites.
Mine was this super awesome DIY Jetpack for Kids from A Cowboy’s Life. How COOL is that? I love the photoshopping skills, too. 😉
Kristi’s favorite post was from Overdue Organizing’s series called Get Organized A-Z. This post focused on getting your arts and crafts organized.
And here’s a fun roundup featuring more of our favorite posts from last week: 7 Spring Activities for Kids (includes recipes, crafts and more!). We’d love it if you’d pin the image below.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
Time to link up your rock star posts!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 18, 2018
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016