Welcome to Week 14 of the Get Your Shine On Link Party! We’re excited to announce that we have two new co-hosts. Kristen from Practical Mommy and Brittany from Pennies Into Pearls will be joining us from now on. You can find the links to their blogs and social accounts below, and we encourage you to follow them for great parenting advice and frugal living tips!
Easy Hamburger Helper from The Couponin’ Diva
Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Bites from Mum in the Madhouse
DIY Star Wars Charms from EagerEd
Now we’d like to see what you’ve been up to during the past week. Link up your favorite family-friendly posts.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 18, 2018
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016