It’s week 18 of Get Your Shine On Link Party! Last week we had so many great treats, crafts and money saving tips. Kristi from The Classy Chapter picked out this weeks featured posts. This week it’s all about tasty recipes!
Don’t forget to follow your hosts in one way or another for your chance to be featured next week.
Here are this weeks favorites! Three amazing recipes that are perfect for summer.
Apple Nachos from Grounded and Surrounded
Pico De Gallo Recipe from The Gracious Wife
Homemade No Pectin Strawberry Jam from An Italian in My Kitchen
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 13, 2017
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016