We are so excited that you’re here with us again this week. The last linky party was our biggest link ever with 86 links. Thanks for visiting to show us all your amazing recipes, crafts, projects and tips. We’ve been sharing them all week on our social networks, so make sure you’re following us to see your shoutouts!
Now, let’s get to the features!
The most popular link last week was 3 Ways to Boost Your Facebook Engagement from Domain of the Mad Mommy. She has some really great tips there, so be sure to check it out if you haven’t already.
The Ultimate Vegan BLT from Strength and Sunshine was the most popular food post. Doesn’t that look like the best sandwich ever?
How Clutter Affects Your Life by Just Another Mom was the most popular tips post. If you’re trying to find motivation for spring cleaning, read this post!
Being a total science geek (biology was my major in college), my favorite post was the Disappearing Rainbow Colors experiment from Learning 2 Walk.
Kristi’s favorite post was the Mason Jar Dessert Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving.
Which post was your favorite? Please remember, if you’re pinning the features (which we would appreciate), please pin from the original sources.
Our party goes live every Wednesday night at 9 pm EST. And we know how frustrating it can be to be the last person to a link-up party. That’s why we’ve randomized the links–everyone has a chance to be featured near the top!
Now it’s time to link up your amazing posts!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
What are you waiting for? Link up and join the party!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 18, 2018
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016