Hello, everyone. We’re getting this party up a little late. We apologize! If you’re a mom, you’ve probably fallen asleep a time or two when putting your children to bed, too. Right? Don’t tell me I’m alone here! But now that I’ve had plenty of rest, let’s get to the Get Your Shine On party. Take a look at the wonderful features, and link up your awesome posts!
Thanks for visiting to show us all your amazing recipes, crafts, projects and tips. We’ve been sharing this week on our social networks and many more are still scheduled, so make sure you’re following us to see your shoutouts!
We’ll keep the features short and sweet in order to get the party up quickly.
First, Donella’s favorite were the Kate Spade-inspired eggs from Ash and Crafts. Seriously, how gorgeous are these?
Kristi’s favorite post was 20+ Mind-Blowing Bacon Recipes from Dreaming of Leaving.
Which post was your favorite? Please remember, if you’re pinning the features (which we would appreciate), please pin from the original sources.
Our party goes live every Wednesday night at 9 pm EST. And we know how frustrating it can be to be the last person to a link-up party. That’s why we’ve randomized the links–everyone has a chance to be featured near the top!
Now it’s time to link up your amazing posts!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
What are you waiting for? Link up and join the party!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 18, 2018
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016