Thanks for stopping by for the 9th week of the Get Your Shine On linky party. We’re so excited to see you here! And while you’re here, we’d like to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter. What’s your favorite part of the holiday? Let us know in the comments!We had a great turn out last week, and it was tough, as usual, to choose our favorites.
Thanks for visiting to show us all your amazing recipes, crafts, projects and tips. We’ve been sharing this week on our social networks and many more are still scheduled, so make sure you’re following us to see your shoutouts!
The most popular link was the Couponin’ Diva’s “De-Funk Your Smelly Towels Easily.” I know I clicked on that one right away, too, because our towels have occasionally developed a weird smell, seemingly out of nowhere!
And our favorites are recipes that can help you use up all those chocolate eggs after Easter!
I loved this No Churn Caramel Easter Egg Ice Cream from Treat Yourself Sweeter. Doesn’t it look dreamy?
Kristi’s favorite post was the creamy Cheaters Chocolate Egg Mousse from Lemon Thistle.
Now it’s time to link up your amazing posts!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Please link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
What are you waiting for? Link up and join the party!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 18, 2018
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016