Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Yield 4 servings
These Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are healthy, low carb and absolutely delicious! They make a wonderful light lunch or dinner, and kids love them, too.
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast (about 16-20 oz)
- 1 celery stalk (for cooking with the chicken)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (about 6 oz)
- large lettuce leaves (Romaine or Iceberg)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced (for topping the lettuce wraps)
- ranch dressing, for topping
- Add the chicken, onions, one celery stalk, garlic, buffalo wing sauce and broth to the Instant Pot.
- Lock the cover into place, and seal the steam nozzle.
- Select the poultry or manual setting for 15 minutes.
- Naturally release pressure for 5 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Serve in lettuce cups topped with buffalo chicken, chopped celery, shredded carrots, and ranch.
Recipe by Glue Sticks and Gumdrops at https://gluesticksgumdrops.com/instant-pot-buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/