Open-Faced Low Carb Pizza Omelet
Yield 2 servings
This low-carb, open-faced pizza omelet is sure to curb your pizza cravings when you're watching your carbs.
- 4 medium eggs
- Minced garlic
- Green peppers
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Dice veggies and saute in butter over medium heat.
- Beat eggs together, and add salt, pepper and minced garlic. Cook until firm on bottom and flip.
- Remove the eggs from the heat. The bottom will still cook while you add the toppings.
- Add pizza sauce, shredded cheese, pepperoni and veggies to the top of the eggs.
- Tilt the pan to slide the omelet into your plate. Enjoy!
Courses Breakfast, Low Carb
Recipe by Glue Sticks and Gumdrops at https://gluesticksgumdrops.com/open-faced-low-carb-pizza-omelet/