Puerto Rican Eggnog Recipe
This creamy, dreamy Puerto Rican Eggnog is the perfect drink to spread some holiday cheer.
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- One 14-ounce can cream of coconut milk
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground clove
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of water
Cook the beaten yolks and evap. milk on medium heat until it thickened.
As you stir constantly the mixture should thicken enough to coat your spoon.
After this transfer your mixture to a blender.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for about 30 seconds.
Pour into a glass bottle and chill overnight.