Hello, hello! Time for another fun party. Hope you’ve had a great week (and a wonderful Earth Day, to boot). We’ve shared lots of your posts on our social media accounts during the past week, so make sure you follow us so you’ll know when your post is shared!
Now on to our favorites from last week.
My favorite was the K-cup Herb Garden from Domain of the Mad Mommy. If you have some of these laying around, it’s not too late for an impromptu Earth Day activity!
And Kristi’s favorite was the Apple & Tarragon Chicken Salad from Creative Mama, Messy House. Doesn’t that look tasty?
Now we’d like to see what you’ve been up to during the past week. Link up your favorite family-friendly posts.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post. You can even use this pretty little button if you’d like.
Time to link up your rock star posts!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 13, 2017
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016