We had so many fabulous links at last week’s Get Your Shine On party that we’ve decided to feature even more of our favorites in a roundup every week. This week’s collection is spring activities for kids. It includes crafts, activities AND recipes, so you can get your kids involved with something fun no matter what the weather is. Check out these creative ideas for spring-inspired fun with the kiddos.
If you haven’t linked up to this week’s Get Your Shine On party yet, please join us HERE.
1. Strawberry and Cocoa Homemade Popsicles | Source: The Bewitchin’ Kitchen – It just isn’t spring without popsicles! Randa has created a healthier version that the kids can help you make.
2. Letter U Worksheets for Preschoolers | Source: Learning 2 Walk – Alecia creates these fabulous and FREE worksheets to use with your kiddos. The umbrella worksheet is perfect for this rainy weather we’re having!
3. Rain Painting | Source: Royal Little Lambs – Jennifer’s kids mix colors by spraying them with water to represent rain. What a cute idea!
4. One Windy Day Book and Activity | Source: Sunny Day Family – Laura pairs this cute little weather book with a fun feather activity. Love it!
5. Stamped Sheep Craft | Source: Fun Handprint Art – This was one of my favorite posts from last week. Amanda made these super cute sheep stamps with a loofah!
6. Spring Waldorf Hand Kite | Source: Study at Home Mama – What kid wouldn’t love spinning around and running with these colorful ribbons? Jennifer’s hand kite is beautiful.
7. Spring Candy Coated Popcorn | Source: Moments with Mandi – Here’s another spring recipe the kids can help with — candy coated popcorn! It looks so pretty and tasty.
Want more kid-friendly recipes, crafts and activities? Follow my Kid Activities board on Pinterest!