Welcome back! Who else is enjoying summer as much as we are? We just love seeing all of your summer inspired projects and recipes!
A new week and a new party! Please like and share our social media accounts below so we can stay in touch! This week Brittany from Pennies Into Pearls has chosen the features.
Make sure to leave your latest and greatest for your chance to be featured next week!
Here are this week’s picks. Please visit the features and pin them!
Homemade Cinnamon Rasin Bagels from An Italian In My Kitchen
Homemade Sparkly Playdough from ABC Creative Learning
Kid’s Kitchen Essential Tools from Study at Home Mama
We have just a few rules for the party, which are pretty standard.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Things No One Tells You About Recovering from a C-Section - May 24, 2017
- Uncle Sam Paper Plate Craft - May 5, 2017
- 11 Tips to Get Through the First 2 Weeks of a Low Carb Diet - May 3, 2017