This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
Mondays, especially the ones that my husband works, are always kind of hectic. He leaves for work at 6 pm, so we need dinner on the table early to get him out the door on time. Manwich Mondays Recipes provide us with a great way to kick-off the week with a tasty, easy-to-make, family meals around the dinner table for busy families like ours.
Our son enjoys the classic Manwich Sloppy Joe, so no matter what kind of recipe we make, we set aside a little of the meat for that purpose. Yes, it’s a little messy, but that’s part of the fun! Call it a messy-licious treat, if you will. Each can of Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives, so it’s a meal with kid-stopping power that we can feel good about.
You can find even more easy recipes like Saucy Meatloaf and a Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet here!
I, on the other hand, love to experiment. That’s how we came up with this Cowboy Lasagna–Manwich is a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste, so it was perfect for this recipe.
Manwich has three different canned sauce varieties – Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky. To learn more about Manwich products, visit the products page. For the Cowboy Lasagna, we used the Bold and Thick & Chunky versions. Yummy! You can use two of the same kind, if you prefer.
Here’s how to make your very own Cowboy Lasagna:
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1.5 lbs. ground turkey or 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cans of your favorite Manwich flavors (We used one can or original and one can of Bold.)
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz) sweet corn, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground turkey or ground beef and drain. Return meat to pan.
3. Add corn and Manwich sauce. Cook until heated through.
3. In a 13×9 pan, layer lasagna noodles, meat mixture and cheese. Complete two layers.
4. Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes, or until lasagna noodles are tender.
5. Let lasagna sit for 10 minutes, and then serve to your smiling family.
For more dinner inspiration, try one of these Manwich Mondays Recipes. Don’t forget to sign up for the ReadySetEat enewsletter for member perks, including a digital recipe box and shopping list.
To find Manwich products in a store near you, use the product locator on ConAgra Food’s website!