Welcome to this week’s Get Your Shine On linky party. We’re so glad that you’ve stopped by. Kristi from The Classy Chapter chose this week’s features, and we think that you’ll like them, too. So let’s get to those fantastic posts and get this linky party started!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last week’s party:
Chicken Thighs with Shallots and Red Wine Sauce from The Gracious Wife
Reusable Kool-Aid Storage from Tiny Tot Adventure
Dill Cucumber Dip from Sweet Little Ones
Please visit the features and pin them from the original sources. Visit each other, too. It’s the nice thing to do. 🙂
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Get Your Free Ultimate Christmas Planning Bundle - October 23, 2019
- 5 Best Tips to Get Rid of Dust Bunnies - October 15, 2019
- 15 Easy and Fun Thanksgiving Kids Crafts and Activities - October 14, 2019