I try to put together easy, healthy snacks for the kiddo whenever I can. Thankfully, he loves bananas, and like his dad, he loves peanut butter, too. To be honest, I’m not much of a fan of PB (it gave me wicked morning sickness when I was pregnant), but even I enjoy these yummy and healthy peanut butter and banana bites as a snack. They’re so easy to put together!
Here’s what you need:
Peanut Butter & Banana Bites
• Banana, sliced
• Peanut Butter
1. Peel your banana and slice into round pieces.
2. Use a butter knife to spread peanut butter onto a piece of banana. Note: The banana will be slippery so it will take a second for the peanut butter to stick to the banana.
3. Place another slice of banana on top of the peanut butter creating a mini sandwich.
4. Serve and Enjoy!
These are so easy to make and make for a healthy snack. They are also very kid-friendly.
If you’re craving more peanut butter and banana goodness, you don’t want to miss my banana pancakes with peanut butter sauce. They’re divine, and they make the perfect breakfast for the whole family. Check them out below!
Check out my banana peanut butter muffins over at Parenting Chaos, too. You can make them at the beginning of the week for a quick snack or breakfast all week long. Yum!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016