What’s better than a popsicle on a hot summer day? I love popsicles made with real fruit. They may not be healthy, per se, but at least I know I’m getting in some vitamins and calcium while I indulge in my frozen treat. I hope you like these Strawberry Orange Popsicles as much as we do!
We used the same recipe for the popsicles that we used for our Strawberry Orange Cream Slush on our other blog. They’re fruity and fantastically delicious!
The recipe makes enough for two medium slushies and four popsicles, so it was more than enough for our little family. If you double the recipe, I’m sure it will be gobbled up in no time! If you use all of the mixture for popsicles, I’d estimate that you can make about 12-16, depending on the size of your popsicle molds.
- 5-6 strawberries, frozen
- 2-3 orange slices (optional)
- 1 c. orange juice
- ¼ c. milk
- 2-3 tbsp. white sugar
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Pulse for 3-4 minutes for a creamy, smooth texture.
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds, leaving a little room at the top for expansion.
- Add tops to the molds immediately, or wait about 30-60 minutes before placing craft sticks in the center.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours before removing popsicles from their molds.
Check out the recipes below for more delicious summer treats!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 13, 2017
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016