Welcome back to our 37th week of the Get Your Shine On party! My apologies for getting the party up late this week. This morning, we had my kiddo’s class Halloween party and trick-or-treating, so we were quite busy, to say the least. Here’s a cute picture of him in his costume, though, so hopefully that makes up for it. 😉 His big cousin was Buzz Lightyear four years ago, and it’s amazing how much they look like each other.
Anyway, this week, Kristi from the Classy Chapter has chosen her favorite links. Make sure you’re following our social media accounts where we share many of your posts each week!
Here are Kristi’s favorite fall posts from last week!
DIY Halloween Party Favors from Love Create Celebrate
Monster Suncatcher from I Heart Arts and Crafts
Monster Mason Jars from Inside the Fox Den
Now let’s get ready to party!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Laundry Guide + Bathroom Cleaning Checklist for Teens - June 13, 2017
- 17 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Summer - June 12, 2017
- 16 Campfire Recipes to Feed a Hungry Family - May 31, 2017