I don’t know about you, but sometimes it’s so hard to get my son to do his chores. He does find motivation in stickers, though, so chore charts are a great solution for us. And since right now he’s into all things Minion, I created this cute and easy-to-use Minion chore chart. I hope you like it!
And if you have a threenager (get it?) and can’t decide which chores to have your child help with, here are a few ideas based on what we do.
- Feed and water the pets.
- Pick up toys.
- Brush teeth (morning and evening).
- Carry trash to the trash can.
- Carry plates and cups to the sink.
- Help make the bed.
- Help put laundry in the dryer.
- Help put away laundry.
- Gather up bath toys after a bath.
- Put dirty towels in the hamper.
You know what your child can do, so that’s why I didn’t pre-fill the chart with chores. Sometimes I give our son a new chore to try to see how he does with it, and if it’s not a good fit, I don’t want it on the chart for the next week. This way, you can adapt the chart easily to your child’s abilities.
How do you make chores fun for your kids?
Don’t forget to check out these fun Minion activities!
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- 6 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 19, 2016
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016