You’ll be surprised at all the things you can do with a squeegee. Clean your windows? Sure, but it’s good for so much more. From carpets and upholstery to putting up wallpaper, you need a couple of squeegees around the house to help you deep clean everything.
This post contains affiliate links.
2. It works like a charm on car upholstery, too. Just vacuum up the clumps of hair after you’re done!
via Careabearasara’s Randomness
via It Happens in a Blink
via And Next Comes L
5. Have you ever dropped a dish and made a huge mess with the food and broken glass? A squeegee can get all that mess right up.
via Sheri’s Sanity
6. And, of course, for the cleanest streak-free windows on the block, a squeegee is a must! You can even use it indoors, but make sure you put down some towels to catch the dripping water.
via This Old House
7. Install wallpaper quickly and efficiently. The squeegee helps smooth the wallpaper and remove air bubbles. Works great for contact paper, too. Okay, that’s not so much a cleaning tip as a handy one. 😉
via Pretty Handy Girl
8. Clean up spills on countertops in a flash. This trick is super effective for stainless steel countertops since water stains are highly visible on them, but it works well for tile, granite and other materials, too.
9. Use a squeegee to deep clean your hardwood floors. It traps the dirt, making it easier to clean in crevices and cracks.
via Steam Master Cleaning
How do you use a squeegee around your home?
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Green Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe - July 26, 2017
- 14 First Day of School Traditions to Get Kids Excited - July 24, 2017
- 11 Fall Porch Decorating Tips for a Gorgeous Autumn Display - July 21, 2017