Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert, no lie. Pretty much any brownie will tickle my fancy, but there’s something about a brownie with a little something extra that makes it even more decadent. I’ve put together a list of out of this world brownie recipes from our Funtastic Friday link party visitors (thank you so much for stopping by!) and a few of my other fave bloggers. You’ll absolutely love these brownie recipes!
10 Next-Level Brownie Recipes
Hot cocoa brownies are like the dessert version of a warm, comforting cup of hot chocolate. They’re even packed with mallow bits. Yummy!
These caramel stuffed German chocolate brownies are inspired by German chocolate cake, but they’re even more decadent. Oh. my. goodness.
Reese’s stuffed brownies have your favorite peanut butter and chocolate candies inside soft, chewy brownies and are topped with a peanut butter frosting. Can you imagine how good these are?
Snickers rocky road brownies are ultra chocolate-y and oh-so-good.
You know those cosmic brownies made by Little Debbie? I’ve loved them for ages… they bring out the kid in me! Here’s a copycat for cosmic brownies that’ll knock your socks off.
Ooey gooey s’mores brownies will remind you of fun nights around the campfire.
You’ll want a tall glass of cold milk to wash down these double chocolate brownies.
Dark chocolate espresso coffee soda brownies are yummy cake-like brownies with a delicious glaze.
Chocolate raspberry brownies make a romantic dessert if you want to bake something for your honey, or they’re amazing any time you want a sweet, decadent treat.
Nutella is another of my food obsessions, so I can’t wait to try these Nutella brownie bites ASAP!
Hope you enjoyed these brownie recipes! Time for Funtastic Friday!
Are you ready for this week’s party? Let’s get to it!
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 114! Did you have a special Valentine’s Day? I hope your day was romantic or special in some way, or if you don’t celebrate it, I hope that you had an awesome Tuesday instead. Wednesday was my birthday, so it was double the fun for me this week!
On to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
How to Install A Barn Door On A Budget @ Twelve On Main
Angie’s favorite – Mid-Century Modern Bookshelf Turned Funky Bar @ Interior Frugalista
Joyce’s favorite – How To Make $3,000 Fast @ The Busy Budgeter
Donn’as favorite – Mouthwatering Rotisserie Chicken Tortellini Soup @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Heidi’s favorite – IKEA Moppe Hack Apothecary Cabinet @ Interior Frugalista
Sherry’s favorite – Easy Strawberry Pie (like Frisch’s and Shoney’s) @ Cincy Shopper
Debra’s favorite – Homemade Mint Extract @ Simply Stacie
Lacie’s favorite – Lobster Mac and Cheese Bites @ Art from my Table
Liz’s favorite – 10 Healthy Meals in a Bowl @ Spoonful of Flavor
Donella’s favorite – Balayage Inspired Painted Media Console @ Thirty Eighth Street
Kimm’s favorite – How to Install A Barn Door On A Budget @ Twelve On Main
[clickToTweet tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” quote=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” theme=”style1″]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” quote=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” theme=”style1″]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 114 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Easy Vegan Black Bean and Corn Chili - March 12, 2019
- Baked Strawberry Oatmeal – Vegan and Plant Based - March 7, 2019
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies – Vegan - March 1, 2019