Need an easy appetizer that you know will be a crowd-pleaser? Try one of these easy homemade meatballs recipes! You’ll find lots of different flavor combinations, so you’ll never be out of ideas for a potluck or party.
At last week’s Funtastic Friday party, I saw a few yummy easy homemade meatballs recipes linked up and new I just had to put together a roundup from your recipes and a handful of my favorite bloggers. After all, the Super Bowl is just days away, so you definitely need some crowd-pleasing appetizers that are easy to make. Meatballs are where it’s at, y’all.
Let’s get to the recipes!
Easy Homemade Meatballs
Sneak some spinach in on your kids or hubs with these scrumptious looking Baked Turkey Meatballs with Spinach. Healthy and tasty!
Our Turkey and Sausage Meatballs are a staple when the hubs is low carbing, but even if you’re not watching your carbs, they’re absolutely delicious.
These Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs look absolutely delicious. They’re gluten-free and paleo friendly, so they’ll work for lots of diets.
These Kid Approved Meatballs will go fast! Perfect for freezing for a quick meal later, too.
Everyone’s crazy for sriracha! Make these Honey and Sriracha Meatballs for your next party, and your guests will love you forever.
Speaking of kids, they’ll love the sweet flavors in these Chicken Meatballs with Cumin and Orange.
Greek Meatballs are divine when paired with lemon dill rice. Who doesn’t love a good one pot meal?
Swedish Meatballs in a creamy, savory sauce pair perfectly with egg noodles.
Look at how the sauce glistens on these Crock Pot Bourbon Bacon Meatballs. I bet they’re amazing!
These Baked Asian Turkey Meatballs are tender and delicious and tossed in a honey garlic sauce. Yum.
Tandoori Meatballs are packed with flavor. They’ll remind you of your favorite Indian takeout!
Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Meatballs are perfect for a summertime meal. No one wants to get the kitchen hot during those months, and we’re always in the mood for mango!
Pepperoni Pizza Meatballs are stuffed with cheese and are amazing served over pasta or on a sub.
How about some Easy Restaurant Style Italian Chicken Meatballs. Mayo is the trick to keeping them moist!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs will be a big hit on game day. Make them to eat as you cheer on your favorite team!
And finally, if you’re looking for a non-meat option, these Tangy Vegan Meatballs are incredible.
Yes, that’s actually more than 15 recipes, but you can never have too many meatballs, right?
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 112! So glad to see you back with us again for another week of yummy recipes, fabulous diys, cool crafts and more. I saw lots of great Valentine’s Day content last week… You’re all so creative!
So let’s see what you have in store this week. Meet your party hosts…
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Travel Kit @ Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Angie’s favorite – Reupholstered Vintage Diner Set @ Gluesticks
- Heidi’s favorite – Farmhouse Style Storage @ Reinvented
- Sherry’s favorite – Peanut Butter Tarts @ Dad What’s 4 Dinner
- Lacie’s favorite – Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm’s favorite – Crockpot Ginger Ale Pulled Pork @ Aspiring Small Town Girl
- Debra’s favorite – Instant Pot Turkey Chili @ Art from My Table
- Donella’s favorite – Dr. Seuss Lorax Pretzels @ The Country Chic Cottage
- Donna’s favorite – Valentine’s Day Jigglers @ Life, Love & Thyme
- Liz’s favorite – Upcycled Valentine’s Decor @ Refresh Living
- Joyce’s favorite – How to Grow Your Blog with Twitter Lists @ Pineapple and Main
[clickToTweet tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party! Add your link now!” quote=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” theme=”style5″]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Join us at the #FuntasticFriday #linkparty. Add your link now!” quote=”Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!” theme=”style5″]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 112 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 14 First Day of School Traditions to Get Kids Excited About School - July 9, 2019
- Easy 3-Ingredient Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Body Scrub - June 17, 2019
- How to Clean a Glass Stove Top with Ingredients From Your Cupboard - May 28, 2019