Happy Thursday! It’s week 20 of the Get Your Shine On link party! Did you get to check out all of the awesome posts from last week? Thanks for stopping by and visiting us! Brittany from Pennies Into Pearls chose this week’s features. Be sure to follow us on all our social media accounts to see our shares every week. This week’s features have been pinned to the Get Your Shine On board on Pinterest. Check it out!
Our featured posts from last week:
Homemade BBQ Sauce from Strength and Sunshine
Crunchy Unfried Ice Cream from Wondermom Wannabe
Homemade Raspberry Fruit Roll-Ups from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
Before you link up, we have just a few easy-peasy rules.
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - November 13, 2017
- 10 Fun and Romantic Summer Date Ideas on a Budget - April 28, 2017
- Sports Valentines Printables – Candy Free Valentine’s Day Ideas - February 7, 2016