If you’re looking for a fun way to get your kids excited for Christmas, look no further than these reindeer Christmas bookmarks. With these free printable templates, you can make adorable Rudolph bookmarks that are sure to put smiles on the faces of little ones and adults alike. These cute holiday bookmarks are perfect stocking stuffers or party favors!
Why You Should Make These Reindeer Bookmarks
If you need convincing to make these fun Christmas bookmarks for kids, here are just a few reasons why they’re so great!
- You can spend time together as a family
- They’re great for a Christmas classroom craft
- Use them to save your place in your favorite holiday books
- You can make them in as little as 10-15 minutes
- The templates come with color versions or black and white versions, which kids can color or trace onto colored cardstock
- Reindeer crafts are just so darn cute!
Materials Needed to Make Rudolph-Themed Christmas Bookmarks
Links below are affiliate links. We earn a commission on qualifying purchases.
- White cardstock (if using the color template)
- Colored cardstock (if using the black and white template to trace the patterns)
- Pencil (to trace the pattern)
- Scissors (to cut the pieces out)
- Markers or pens (to trace around some parts to add dimension, optional)
- Craft glue (we like these glue sticks best)
How to Make This Reindeer Bookmark Christmas Craft
Step 1: Gather all the supplies listed above and print out the templates to get started. You can get the templates for free by entering your email in the box at the bottom of this post.
Step 2: Cut out the pieces for the reindeer bookmark using the templates and cardstock paper. If you want to use the color version of the template, put it on white cardstock, cut out the pieces, and assemble. If you want to use the black and white version, trace the cut pieces from the template onto the colored cardstock.
Step 3: Glue the reindeer’s eyes to the long rectangular shape.
Step 4: Add the reindeer’s nose and mouth.
Step 5: Glue the ears to the two top corners of the bookmark.
Step 6: Glue the reindeer’s antlers to the back of the bookmark at the top near the ears.
Step 7: Add the front legs to the bookmark. These legs will go over the page in your book to save your place.
More Reindeer Crafts and Treats You’ll Love
We have quite a few reindeer crafts and goodies that your kids will love this Christmas. Check them out while you’re here!
- Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornaments – Kids will love these adorable ornaments for the tree
- Easy and Cute Rudolph Craft
- Reindeer Brownies – You can turn your favorite brownies (even store-bought ones) into reindeer with this tutorial!
- Reindeer Juice Craft for Kids (coming soon)
- white cardstock
- color cardstock
- markers (optional)
- Gather your supplies. Decide if you're using the color template or the black and white template. Print them and cut out the pieces using scissors.
- If you're using the black and white template, trace the pieces onto cardstock. The reindeer's body, legs, ears, and antlers should be printed on brown cardstock. The piece behind the nose and mouth should be on tan paper. The nose should be red, and the mouth pieces should be red and pink.
- Glue the reindeer’s eyes to the long rectangular shape.
- Add the piece that goes behind the nose and mouth. Then add the nose and mouth on top.
- Glue the ears to the top corners of the bookmark.
- Glue the antlers to the back of the bookmark near the ears.
- Add the front legs to the bookmark.
- Allow the glue to dry completely before using.