I have a confession to make. I’m not crazy about asparagus. And as a girl who loves her veggies, I’ve come to realize that it’s probably because I’ve not put that much effort into finding asparagus recipes that I’ll actually like. Since I’ve seen so many yummy looking options at our Funtastic Friday link party in recent weeks, I’ve put together this list of ways to cook asparagus to help all of us who shy away from this veggie!
Prosciutto Asparagus Spears make tasty appetizers for a nice brunch or party with the girls.
Bacon Asparagus Bundles are lovely, too. Everything is better with bacon.
Veggie lover or not, I don’t think anyone would be able to resist these Cheesy Asparagus Straws with Mustard Mayo. Scrumptious!
Spreading Good Tastes offers excellent advice on how to roast asparagus.
This Honey Lemon Asparagus recipe looks like a deliciously fresh version is the first on my list to try!
Speaking of roasted vegetables, you can’t go wrong with Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus. There’s just something about roasting vegetables that really brings out their flavor.
Grilled Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce is a favorite from our fellow link party host, Sherry.
Lemon Balsamic Asparagus is a little tangy, a little sweet and full of flavor. It’s the perfect healthy side dish for your spring and summer meals.
Top asparagus with olives, feta and lemon zest for a flavorful side. I think I could make a meal of that — it looks amazing!
Tuscan Roasted Asparagus is best made in the summer when veggies are the freshest. I can’t wait to go to our Farmer’s Market this year!
Now that we’ve found some delicious ways to cook asparagus, let’s get to this week’s link party…
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 122 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 122! You all may have noticed that the party shrunk considerably last week. You may have had a problem submitting a link. Inlinkz tells me that all links identified as spam were prevented from linking up. Check your blog to make sure you don’t have any malicious activity lurking beneath the code.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Teacher Appreciation Lunch Ideas Mexican Fiesta Sopapilla Cheesecake @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Lacie’s favorite – Easter Egg Golden Oreo Truffles @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
Sherry’s favorite – Easter Bunny Egg Cozy @ Knitting and so on
Angie’s favorites – DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpiece Boxes @ The Interior Frugalista
Heidi’s favorites – How To Build A Picture Frame + Free Printables @ Find It, Fix It or Build It
Debra’s favorites – Teacher Appreciation Lunch Ideas Mexican Fiesta @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Donella’s favorite – Easy Carrot Coconut Glazed Bread @ cooking on the front burner
Kimm’s favorite – Wood Veneer Bunny Napkin Rings @ Dukes and Duchesses
Liz’s favorite – How To Add Style To Your Bathroom On A Budget @ Reinvented
Donna’s favorite – Best Vanilla Cupcakes @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
Joyce’s favorite – How To Make Pom Pom Garland @ i should be mopping the floor
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 122 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Eclectic Homeschooling: What Is It and Is It Right for Your Family? - October 11, 2019
- 7 Carschooling Tips and Tricks for Busy Homeschool Moms - October 9, 2019
- Cheap Christmas Ornament Storage Tips to Save Your Sanity This Year - October 7, 2019