It’s time to hop into spring with these delicious and easy Easter treats and snacks for kids. From colorful popcorn to sweet little bunny cupcakes, you’re sure to find something to brighten up Easter for your kiddos here.
Easy Easter Treats and Snacks
Aren’t these lamb cinnamon rolls adorable? And they’re actually really easy to make, so for someone with no dessert decorating skills like me, that’s a huge plus!
Easter cookie bars are easy to make for a crowd. They’ll go over well at your Sunday service!
My son loves surprise eggs, so I can’t wait to make these fun chocolate confetti Easter eggs for him this year.
Bunny tail munch is a fun snack that combines crunchy cereal with candies, melted chocolate and sugar (muddy buddies). Everyone loves it!
Bunny butt cupcakes are super cute. All you can see is the bunny’s feet and tail as he jumps into the rabbit hole!
Macadamia nut Easter bars are a little sweet, a little salty, and a lot of fun to make!
Do your kids love white powdered donuts as much as my son does? (Okay, I admit that I do, too!) If so, these Easter bunny mini donuts are a fun idea for breakfast or dessert.
How darling are these Easter chick Oreo pops? They’ll make perfect treats for the classroom if your child’s school allows homemade goodies.
Embrace your inner Golden Girl with some delicious mini Easter cheesecakes.
Springtime popcorn is the perfect combination of salty and sweet, and you can enjoy it all during spring – not just Easter!
If you’re not an expert cake decorator (I know I’m hopeless at it), try your hand at these sweet little marshmallow bunny cupcakes. So easy!
As a Nutella fanatic, these no-baked Nutella bird nest cookies are at the top of my treat list for Easter.
Or try some macaroon bird nests with Nutella. Also amazing.
You can’t get much easier than chocolate covered peeps. I don’t know why I never thought to do this!
This Easter truffle bark has a thick layer of milk chocolate between the two candy melt layers. Yummo.
Don’t you love these crispy bunny treats? Use a cookie cutter to cut out bunny shapes and tails, and cover them with a pretty pink (or yellow, blue or mint) icing.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 119! I hope you’ve had a lovely week. We started out cold, but by the end of the week saw some sunshine mixed with the rain. But since February was so nice, we reallly can’t complain about the March weather around here. 😉
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Debra’s favorite – Samoa Granola @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Oval Frame Easter Eggs @ Sadie Seasongoods
Lacie’s favorite – Fudgy Easter Cookie Cutter Gift Sets @ Desperately Seeking Gina
Heidi’s favorite – Easter Egg Nest Cake @ Rose Bakes
Donna’s favorite – Strawberry Frosted Baked Cardamon Doughnuts @ The Chef Next Door
Sherry’s favorite – Refashion: Turtleneck to Crochet Lace Collar @ Sew historically
Donella’s favorite – Pizza Tater Tot Casserole @ Simply Stacie
Kimm’s favorite – Dream Big Printable @ Simply Designing
Liz’s favorite – 18 Ways to Add Farm House Character To A Builder Grade House @ Blesser House
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 119 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Beaded Pumpkin Craft for Kids - September 25, 2017
- 12 Lunch Packing Hacks Every Mom Should Know - September 13, 2017
- Organization and Study Tips for Non-Traditional Students - September 6, 2017