Movie night at home just isn’t complete without some amazing popcorn to snack on while you enjoy the show. But who wants plain old popcorn? Not us! These flavored popcorn recipes are fun, flavorful and full of surprising combinations that you just have to try!
At last week’s Funtastic Friday link party, some of you linked up some super creative flavored popcorn recipes that I just had to share. I’ll be trying several for our family movie nights. Thanks so much for sharing them with us! So, without further ado, here are:
10 Flavored Popcorn Recipes You Don’t Want to Miss
This Sparkling Princess Popcorn made with pink candy melts, sprinkles and sparkling sugar is sure to please any little princess.
Do you like Cracker Jacks? If so, you’ll love this Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts… it tastes even better!
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn is the perfect popcorn recipe to serve up for The Big Game.
You simply can’t go wrong with Bacon Cheddar Popcorn. Yum!
Everyone will be sweet on you if you make this White Chocolate Valentine Popcorn next month.
This 3-Ingredient Football Munch recipe calls for Puffcorn, but you can easily substitute some freshly popped popcorn instead.
Pizza Popcorn may just be my new favorite flavor. Spicy, savory and so good!
Chili Cheese Popcorn is another one you don’t want to miss.
If sweet is more your speed, you’ll go crazy for this Strawberry Shortcake Popcorn. It’s heavenly.
This Maple Bacon Popcorn is salty sweet perfection. You won’t be able to stop eating it.
For more flavored popcorn recipes and fun, check out these posts:
Ready for the link party? You’ll find it below!
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 111! We’re so happy that you’re here to join us for another week of food, crafts, diys and just plain fun. Link up your favorite posts – new or old – so we can check out and share your stuff.
First, meet the hosts of our link party:
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
A Space-Saving Spice Rack @ Just Measuring Up
- Sherry’s favorite – Baby Rattle Bee and Converse @ Lalka Crochetka
- Joyce’s favorite – Apple Raisin Cake @ Simply Stacie
- Heidi’s favorite – How To Make A Tray From A Shadow Box Frame @ Simply Beautiful
- Angie’s favorite – Industrial Light Fixture @ Do Design Yourself
- Donna’s favorite – Fiesta Chicken Enchilada Soup @ A Dish of Daily Life
- Kimm’s favorite – Custom Made Pillow Case from Make Lemonade Shop @ kreativ k
- Debra’s favorite – Godiva Chocolate Truffles Recipe @ Pink Fortitude
- Donella’s favorite – How To Easily Make Valentines Finger Puppets @ Just Measuring Up
- Lacie’s favorite – Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe @ Home Cooking Memories
- Elizabeth’s favorite – Why I Ditched Electronics for A Planner and Became More Organized @ Deanie’s Stash
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!Add your link! The #FuntasticFriday link party is live!Click To Tweet
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 111 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Green Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe - July 26, 2017
- 14 First Day of School Traditions to Get Kids Excited - July 24, 2017
- 11 Fall Porch Decorating Tips for a Gorgeous Autumn Display - July 21, 2017