St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because there are so many fun kid crafts and activities that you can do to make the holiday special. Here are 15 crafts and activities that you can do with your little leprechaun. From learning activities to just plain fun crafts, you’ll find something here for kids of every age. Check out these Rainbow Crafts and Treats while you’re here!
1. Leprechaun Trap | Source: Inheriting Our Planet
2. Mosaic Paper Shamrocks | Source: Happiness is Homemade
3. St. Patrick’s Day Glitter Play Dough | Source: Kid Things
4. Lucky Charm Rainbow Loom Craft | Source: Pink When
5. St. Patrick’s Day Mustache Craft | Source: Thrifty DIY Diva
6. Paper Shamrocks | Source: A Life in Balance
7. Toilet Paper Roll Stamping Activity | Source: Fun Crafts for Kids
8. Four Leaf Clover Paper Plate Crown | Source: Crafts By Amanda
9. Q-Tip Painting: Rainbows | Source: The Suburban Mom
10. St. Patrick’s Day Pom Pom Monsters | Source: Life With Love Bugs
11. Edible Rainbow Craft | Source: Baby Loving Mama
12. Frugal St. Patrick’s Day Bookmarks | Source: Mama of 3 Munchkins
13. Lots of St. Patrick’s Day Learning Activities | Source: A Mom’s Take
14. Rainbow Shamrock Gluing Craft | Source: Baby Loving Mama
15. Shamrock Suncatchers | Source: ABC Creative Learning
Start a fun new tradition with your kids by making the leprechaun trap, or make a gift for the grandparents with the rainbow loom bracelets or the pretty suncatchers. I’ll be posting a few crafts of my own in the coming weeks, so don’t miss them!
For more fun kids’ crafts delivered to your inbox every week, sign up for the newsletter! You’ll also receive handy free printables every month to keep you organized.
Lucky Charms Cookies for St. Patrick's Day - Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
Thursday 28th of January 2016
[…] St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Activities for Kids […]
Ty @ Mama of 3 Munchkins
Saturday 7th of March 2015
Thank you for including our Frugal St. Patrick’s Day Bookmarks.
[email protected] Freshman Cook
Sunday 1st of March 2015
What a great round up! I love the pom poms!! I would love if you would share this at Celebrate It! blog party. It is all about sharing how you celebrate the everyday! http://thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2015/02/celebrate-it-blog-party-32.html
Lou Lou Girls
Monday 23rd of February 2015
Super cute ideas. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for taking the time to party with us. We hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. It wouldn't be a party without you! Lou Lou Girls
[email protected] Baking in Pyjamas
Sunday 22nd of February 2015
What a great selection of activities. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Have a great day!!