St. Patrick’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because there are so many fun kid crafts and activities that you can do to make the holiday special. Here are 15 crafts and activities that you can do with your little leprechaun. From learning activities to just plain fun crafts, you’ll find something here for kids of every age.
1. Leprechaun Trap | Source: Inheriting Our Planet
2. Mosaic Paper Shamrocks | Source: Happiness is Homemade
3. St. Patrick’s Day Glitter Play Dough | Source: Kid Things
4. Lucky Charm Rainbow Loom Craft | Source: Pink When
5. St. Patrick’s Day Mustache Craft | Source: Thrifty DIY Diva
6. Paper Shamrocks | Source: A Life in Balance
7. Toilet Paper Roll Stamping Activity | Source: Fun Crafts for Kids
8. Four Leaf Clover Paper Plate Crown | Source: Crafts By Amanda
9. Q-Tip Painting: Rainbows | Source: The Suburban Mom
10. St. Patrick’s Day Pom Pom Monsters | Source: Life With Love Bugs
11. Edible Rainbow Craft | Source: Baby Loving Mama
12. Frugal St. Patrick’s Day Bookmarks | Source: Mama of 3 Munchkins
13. Lots of St. Patrick’s Day Learning Activities | Source: A Mom’s Take
14. Rainbow Shamrock Gluing Craft | Source: Baby Loving Mama
15. Shamrock Suncatchers | Source: ABC Creative Learning
Start a fun new tradition with your kids by making the leprechaun trap, or make a gift for the grandparents with the rainbow loom bracelets or the pretty suncatchers. I’ll be posting a few crafts of my own in the coming weeks, so don’t miss them!
For more fun kids’ crafts delivered to your inbox every week, sign up for the newsletter! You’ll also receive handy free printables every month to keep you organized.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions to Start With Your Family This Year - October 20, 2019
- 50 Low Carb Snack Ideas for When You Get the Munchies - October 19, 2019
- 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Nicholas Day - October 19, 2019