Want a healthier alternative to potatoes and rice? Cauliflower is where it’s at! And I know, I know. You’ve probably tried riced cauliflower or simple cauliflower mashed potatoes and thought, “meh.” I was underwhelmed at first, too. But since my husband is usually on some version of a low carb diet, we’ve learned to love this tasty veggie. Try some of these delicious cauliflower recipes for yourself, and you’ll become a convert, too!
Mouthwatering Cauliflower Recipes
Low Carb Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash is one of our favorite meals. It’s low in carbs and so simple to make. It only takes about 30 minutes!
Crunchy and sweet, this Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad really hits the spot! Sub a sugar alternative for the sugar if you want to make it low carb. Yum!
Or maybe this Bacon Cauliflower Salad is more your style.
When you want pizza without the carbs, make a cauliflower pizza crust. It’s seriously tasty, and it’s healthy to boot!
For a spicy kick, try Cauliflower Steaks with Cilantro and Hot Pepper Aioli. Even picky little eaters enjoy this recipe.
Our Savory Riced Cauliflower is a staple when the hubs is low carbing. It’s the perfect side dish for almost any meal.
In the colder months, Roasted Cauliflower Soup will warm you up without overloading on carb-filled soups like potato soup.
Make Loaded Cauliflower Soup in the Instant Pot. It’s low carb and so comforting!
If you can find cauliflower crumbles in your supermarket, try them with parmesan and garlic. Scrumptious!
Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Cauliflower makes a wonderfully healthy side dish for any meal.
Spicy Cauliflower Coconut Curry is a lovely option when you’re craving spicy, aromatic Indian food.
This Cauliflower and Fennel Baked in a Parmesan Cream Sauce is a side dish you probably haven’t tried before. It sounds amazing!
For a healthy snack for game day, try Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower! Use almond flour to make them low carb.
Mexican Cauliflower Rice is the perfect accompaniment to fajitas or any of your other favorite Mexican dishes.
Mashed Cauliflower Colcannon is a wonderful spring dish, but I can honestly eat it any time of year. It really sticks to your ribs.
Kids will love these tasty Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots. What a great way to get them to try veggies other than potatoes!
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are a nice vegetarian alternative to meat-filled tacos.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 120! We had several yummy cauliflower recipes linked up last week, including the most viewed post from one of our very own hosts, so I just had to put together this roundup from you all and some of my favorite bloggers! Before we get started with the party, meet your hosts.
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Deliciously Sweet Broccoli Cauliflower Salad @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Angie’s favorite – Hairpin Leg DIY Live Edge Wood Coffee Table @ H2O Bungalow
Debra’s favorite – Bunny Butt Cupcakes @ My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings
Joyce’s favorite – How Do Bloggers Make Money @ The Busy Budgeter
Heidi’s favorite – Simple Strawberry Bread with Honey Lemon Butter @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Crochet Bunny @ Annemarie’s Haakblog
Donna’s favorite – Carrot Treat Cones @ Dukes and Duchesses
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Baked Mini Tacos @ Delightful E Made
Liz’s favorite – Hanging Measuring Cup @ H20 Bungalow
Donella’s favorite – Industrial DIY Printer Cart @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Space Hacker: DIY In-Wall First Aid Cabinet @ Navage Patch
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Glue Sticks & Gumdrops or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Glue Sticks & Gumdrops. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Green Cantaloupe Smoothie Recipe - July 26, 2017
- 14 First Day of School Traditions to Get Kids Excited - July 24, 2017
- 11 Fall Porch Decorating Tips for a Gorgeous Autumn Display - July 21, 2017