This cauliflower and ground beef hash is an easy low carb dinner that you can fit in any night of the week. And, boy, does it fill you up!
When my husband is low carbing, easy go-to meals are a must for those days when you’re just too busy to fuss over dinner. This is one of those meals. It’s a no-fuss dish made with ground beef, cauliflower and lots of ooey gooey cheddar cheese. But the good thing is that you can dress it up or down depending on what you have in your pantry and fridge.
Toss in some jalapenos to spice it up. Add bacon, sour cream and green onions, and it’s a lot like a loaded baked potato (without all those bad carbs).
Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash Recipe
Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash - Low Carb Recipe
Yield 6 servings
This cauliflower and ground beef hash will be your favorite go-to low carb dinner. It's easy, cheesy and ready for the dinner table in about 20 minutes!
- 16 oz. bag frozen cauliflower, defrosted and drained
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain the grease.
- Add it back to the pan along with the cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of the cauliflower and beef mixture. Turn heat to low, cover pan with a lid, and allow cheese to melt.
Cuisine Low Carb
And there you go! You can have this on the table in about 20 minutes, and even kids seem to like this dish. If you’d like smaller chunks of cauliflower, just pop it in the food processor for a spin or two. Serve it alongside a nice big salad to round out the meal.
If you like this cauliflower and ground beef hash, you’ll also enjoy:
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 10 Fun Kids’ Ideas for Christmas - December 11, 2018
- Companion Pet Products + Printable Pet Sitter Checklist - October 19, 2018
- Printable Lunchbox Notes and Simple Lunch Ideas - September 12, 2018