This cauliflower and ground beef hash is an easy low carb dinner that you can fit in any night of the week. And, boy, does it fill you up!
When my husband is low carbing, easy go-to meals are a must for those days when you’re just too busy to fuss over dinner. This is one of those meals. It’s a no-fuss dish made with ground beef, cauliflower and lots of ooey gooey cheddar cheese. But the good thing is that you can dress it up or down depending on what you have in your pantry and fridge.
Toss in some jalapenos to spice it up. Add bacon, sour cream and green onions, and it’s a lot like a loaded baked potato (without all those bad carbs).
Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash Recipe
Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash - Low Carb Recipe
- 16 oz. bag frozen cauliflower defrosted and drained
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain the grease.
- Add it back to the pan along with the cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of the cauliflower and beef mixture. Turn heat to low, cover pan with a lid, and allow cheese to melt.
If you like this cauliflower and ground beef hash, you’ll also enjoy: