This Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry is a delicious low carb meal that the whole family will love. It takes less than 30 minutes to pull together, so it’s the perfect weeknight meal!
Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
I’ve decided to low carb with my husband, so I need quick and easy meals since we’re both super busy. He still works night shift, and being a mom, I’m awake and working during the days. We only have about an hour together before he heads out for work in the evenings, so I look for low carb meals that are fast and tasty. This dish came together surprisingly well and uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
The dish is based on an old Recipe.com recipe for the same thing, except minus the water chestnuts and rice. We didn’t do water chestnuts because my husband doesn’t like them, and of course, we skipped the rice to make it low carb. You’ll never miss the rice… I promise!
Low Carb Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Low Carb Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 lb. pork cut into 1 inch pieces
- 14 oz. bag frozen broccoli defrosted
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Spray skillet with PAM. Cook broccoli and onions over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes, until onion is cooked but veggies are still firm. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- While veggies cook, mix soy sauce, chicken broth, crushed red pepper and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add olive oil to skillet. Add pork and ground ginger. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, flip the pork pieces, and cook 3-4 minutes more, until pork is cooked through.
- Stir the sauce, then pour it into the skillet with the pork. Cook until thick and bubbly. Return veggies to pan with the pork and sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
For more low carb meals like this Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry, check out my Low Carb Recipes board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry, you may also enjoy these low carb recipes and meal ideas:
Sunday 15th of December 2019
What’s the carb count
Tuesday 31st of December 2019
I've updated the post with a nutrition label. I hope that helps!
Back-To-School Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Ideas — Mami of Multiples
Sunday 3rd of September 2017
[…] Salad 7. One Pot Summer Pasta 8. Cheesy Tater Tot Cowboy Casserole 9. Easy Shepherds Pie 10. Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry 11. Easy Dinner Recipe Bacon Ranch Chicken Bake 12. Quick and Easy Spaghetti Bolognese 13. Easy […]
Meal Planning Dinner Ideas - Week 44 - Must Have Mom
Monday 17th of July 2017
[…] Tuesday Mix up something new with this Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry […]
Fast and Easy Dinner Ideas
Saturday 27th of May 2017
[…] Stir fry’s are normally a quick and healthy dinner and you won’t be disappointed with this Pork & Broccoli Stir Fry. […]
35 Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes for the Family on the Go
Friday 8th of April 2016
[…] Mexican Pizzas | Domestic Superhero 4. Grilled Key Lime Chicken Wings | This Silly Girl’s Life 5. Pork & Broccoli Stir Fry | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops 6. One Pot Bruschetta Pasta | Savory Experiments 7. Easy Shepherd’s […]