Welcome back to our 33rd week of the Get Your Shine On party! This week, Brittany from Pennies Into Pearls has chosen her favorite links all based around her favorite season, fall. Before we get to the features, make sure you’re following our social media accounts where we share many of your posts each week!
It may be fall but I am still drooling over this beautiful BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad from Jennifer Metering
How cute is this simple and cheap halloween craft DIY Halloween Mummy from Sweet Little Ones
Moist, thick, and chocolate are three keys to these Simply Delicious Chocolate Cookies from Forgetful Momma
Now let’s get ready to party!
- We want to see all your best recipes, crafts and family-friendly posts. Basically, anything goes except links to other parties, Etsy shops, giveaways or product reviews.
- Follow your hosts on some form of social media. (See our links above.)
- By linking up, you are agreeing that we can feature one picture from your post in a collage or on social media. You are also agreeing that we may use your email address to notify you of link party-related events.
- (Optional) Link back to us in some way, either on your party page or in your post.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- 5 Things No One Tells You About Recovering from a C-Section - May 24, 2017
- Uncle Sam Paper Plate Craft - May 5, 2017
- 11 Tips to Get Through the First 2 Weeks of a Low Carb Diet - May 3, 2017