Recipe for Strawberry Baked OatmealYou’ll want to print this recipe for baked strawberry oatmeal because you’ll be making it again and again!
Make this strawberry baked oatmeal ahead of time. That way, when you’re in a hurry, you can simply grab a slice, warm it up in the microwave or oven, and have a meal in a pinch. This type of dish is perfect for those crazy mornings when you’re trying to get the kids off to school and yourself to work or to your errands. If you’d like to save this recipe for baked strawberry oatmeal for later, just click the image below to pin it. You can also click the social media buttons above and below the post to share to Facebook, Twitter, or your other social media challenges. We love when we get shares!
BAKED STRAWBERRY OATMEAL – PLANT BASED | VEGAN
If you’re tired of boring breakfasts, this baked strawberry oatmeal is a delicious to fit in fruit and healthy whole grains. It’s great for plant-based and/or vegan diets!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Line an 8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flax seeds, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond milk, vanilla extract, pure maple syrup, and almond butter together.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Add mixture to your baking dish, and bake at 375°F for about 40 minutes. You may need to adjust your cooking time by 5-10 minutes either way.
Hi! I'm Donella. Welcome to Glue Sticks and Gumdrops, where I blog about crafts for kids, kid-friendly recipes, and meals for families with a bit of parenting and party ideas sprinkled in. I am a mom to one amazing (and active) little boy, and I'm married to a deputy. As you can imagine, our lives are hectic, but sitting down to a family meal or making a craft together is our way of connecting with each other.
Latest posts by Donella Crigger (see all)
- Get Your Free Ultimate Christmas Planning Bundle - October 23, 2019
- 5 Best Tips to Get Rid of Dust Bunnies - October 15, 2019
- 15 Easy and Fun Thanksgiving Kids Crafts and Activities - October 14, 2019